One day Course:
Overcoming Behavioural Problems and ADHD
For Parents, SpLDs, teachers, teaching assistants and other professionals.
This course will give you further valuable and interesting information as to why concentration levels can be short and why behavioural problems occur. I will provide you with simple and very effective techniques that will achieve fast results to overcome these difficulties and help toward more whole brain learning. The student will be able to take responsibility and control over their behaviour by accessing more of their frontal lobes of the brain, giving them the ability to concentrate, reason, comprehend, learn and participate in class with confidence, stability and improved personality with excellent results. Movement is the key.
Teachers from previous courses say they wouldn’t be without these techniques.
This will prove to be a very useful technique for the inclusion / exclusion programme for schools and parents. It is a very valuable and simple technique for all schools.
This course will enable you to help your pupils improve –
- Ability to focus
- Attention span
- Completion of tasks
- Stress levels
- Speech and language
- Control of their fine motor
- ADHD without the need for drugs
- Reasoning and decision-making
- Self control
- Sudden outbursts and talking out of turn
- Problem solving
- Confidence to express themselves
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- Personality and social skills
You will have techniques that you will be able to use straightaway that will improve the above difficulties.
You will learn –
- Movements that will relax the “survival” response most people with behavioural problems will clearly show
- Reduce the ‘Fight or Flight’ stress response
- Movements to reduce tension in the legs and back of the body, reducing stress and “toe-walking” symptoms.
- Simple techniques to help relaxation with immediate results
- Movements to improve concentration, focus, speech, communication and comprehension skills.
This course will help the student to be able to participate more in the classroom and learn.
These will be very valuable and simple techniques to improve their abilities confidently.
The Venue: TBA
Time: 9:30am to 3.30 pm
Date: TBA. Please contact me to show your interest.
Cost: 95 Euros
Payment: Cheques made payable to – Mark Church – 10 days before course date.
I look forward to welcoming you on this course.
Tea, coffee and snacks will be available.
To reserve your place on this course, please ring 7931 4508.