One day course improving Focus, Attention and Comprehension skills
For Parents, SpLDs, teachers, teaching assistants and other professionals.
This course will give you further valuable and interesting information as to why attention and concentration levels can be short and also why behavioural, ADHD/ADD problems occur. I will provide you with simple and effective techniques that will achieve fast results to overcome these difficulties and help toward more whole brain learning. The students will be able to take responsibility and control over their behaviour by accessing more of their frontal lobes of the brain, giving them the ability to concentrate, stay focused for longer, reason, comprehend, learn and participate in class with confidence, stability and improved personality with excellent results. Movement is the key.
Teachers from previous courses say they wouldn’t be without these techniques.
This will prove to be a very useful technique for the inclusion / exclusion programme for schools and parents. It is a valuable and simple technique for all schools.
This course will enable you to help your students improve –
- ‘Executive’ brain function
- Ability to focus
- Attention span
- Completion of tasks
- Stress levels
- Speech and language
- Control of their fine motor
- ADHD without the need for drugs
- Reasoning and decision-making
- Self control
- Sudden outbursts and talking out of turn
- Problem solving
- Confidence to express themselves
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- Personality and social skills
You will have techniques that you will be able to use straightaway that will improve the above difficulties.
You will learn –
- Movements that will improve connections to the ‘Executive’ function area of the brain.
- Reduce the ‘Fight or Flight’ stress response
- Movements to reduce tension in the legs and back of the body, reducing stress and “toe-walking” symptoms.
- Simple techniques to help relaxation with immediate results
- Movements to improve concentration, focus, speech, communication and comprehension skills.
This course will help your students to be able to be more in-control and participate better in the classroom for learning.
These are valuable and simple techniques to improve their abilities confidently.
The Venue: TBA
Time: 9:15am to 4.30 pm
Date: TBA. Please contact me to show your interest.
Cost: 99 Euros
Payment: Cheques made payable to – Mark Church – 7 days before course date.
Email: [email protected]
I look forward to welcoming you on this course.
Tea, coffee and snacks will be available.
To reserve your place on this course, please ring me on: 7931 4508.